Our non-profit organization work to give young people the joy of playing music together.
We have a Freeemium Charity Business Model. That means our community create midi songs and share. Our income is from people buying premium account. That income is split equally between Charity, Writers and our Development organisation.
- 33% to charity youth music projects
- 33% to the writers that have written the song. Based on number of times played.
- 33% to us for developing the platform and games.
Please contact email@example.com to get the agreement for your songs, and provide us with payout information.
When writers accept to have their songs on the InstrumentChamp platform they:
1) let young people learn to play instruments.
2) get income (by registering).
3) support the charity projects and get good PR.
If you discover any content in the Service that you believe infringes your copyright (“Disputed Content”), please report this to us, as follows:
You may send firstname.lastname@example.org a written copyright infringement notification. Please make sure that you include the following information in your notification:
- your full name and contact information (address and telephone number, a valid email address, as well as your InstrumentChamp user name, if applicable);
- an itemization of the Disputed Content;
- your confirmation that you have a good-faith belief that the Disputed Content which is the subject of your copyright infringement notification is illegally available;
- information concerning the fact that you have requested the relevant third-party content provider to remove the Disputed Content without effect, or that such third-party content provider could not be identified;
- your confirmation that you are the owner of the exclusive right which the Disputed Content allegedly infringes, or that you are entitled to act on behalf of the relevant third-party rights holder; and your signature (physical or electronic).
Your notice concerning the claimed infringement should be sent to us by email to email@example.com.
Alternatively, if you reside in the United States and wish that your copyright infringement notification is considered as a notice pursuant to the United States Digital Millennium Copyright Act 17 U.S.C. §512(c), please make sure that you include the following information in your notification:
- a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- a statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Your notice concerning the claimed infringement should be sent to our designated copyright agent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
POLICY REGARDING USERS WHO REPEATEDLY INFRINGE COPYRIGHT
We will terminate the accounts of any users who repeatedly use the Services to infringe copyright.